Monday, May 25, 2015

Owning Your Style

Hello Everyone,
            It's been some time since I've been able to post but I'm happy to be here with some decent material. For sometime I have been studying many photographers presentation of content, and I wanted to argue before and against having a style. I am a huge fan of High Dynamic Range (HDR), but there is so much other room for development for a budding photographer. I love the use of color, but HDR is not always necessary, but in situations where the contrast elements blend well, HDR is absolutely fantastic. It also lends its way to the surreal. I am also a huge fan of long exposure photography. I look forward to showing the photography community my development in this area. Today's shot's were taken at the beautiful Roosevelt Island. I threw a filter on to tackle some of the UV rays, and I alternated between zoom and prime shots. I'll be sharing a shot taken with each. One is shot in HDR format and one was edited with Google's Nik Collection: a platform which is quickly becoming my favorite. Please leave comments if there are any questions on my styles, I plan to walk through them in future posts! Ode to Roosevelt Island!


No comments:

Post a Comment